Kristen Stewart & Charlize Theron Talk Snow White, Hunger Games and Baby
10:53 am, March 19th, 2012VIDEO
Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron appeared on Monday’s “Today Show” to talk about their new movie Snow White and the Huntsman (brand-new trailer here!), The Hunger Games and Theron’s recent adoption.
Discussing Snow White, Theron and Stewart both expressed satisfaction in taking a well-known fairy tale and turning it “upside-down.”
Asked about the “white-hot publicity storm” likely faced by The Hunger Games cast, Twilight vet Stewart said, “It’s so obvious no one signed on to that project to do ‘the next big thing,’ and I think that’s the coolest way to see something get big.”
“I can’t wait to see the movie,” she said.
As for her new baby, Theron is all smiles.
She gushed, “It’s going amazing… he’s scrumptious and delicious… it’s incredible.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles