Kristen Stewart on Breaking Dawn Promotion: “We’re Going to be Fine”
8:31 pm, September 8th, 2012
The summer tabloid saga involving Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has led to a lot of frenzied, ultimately empty speculation about what promotion for Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will look like this fall.
But during an interview at the Toronto International Film Festival, where she’s promoting On The Road, Stewart indicated that the media push for the Twilight Saga finale will not be a problem for her.
In reference to what it terms “some awkward public appearances” the actress will be making with Pattinson come November, the Associated Press quotes Stewart as saying, “We’re going to be fine. We’re totally fine.”
As for this week’s public appearance after a hiatus, Stewart admits to being anxious.
“I was a little nervous, obviously. I’m always nervous before a red carpet,” Stewart told the AP. “To be honest, I was just kind of telling myself, like, just don’t black out. Be there, don’t just figuratively put your head down and barrel through it. Be there, appreciate it.”
She added, “Luckily, very, very much I was able to do that.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings