Kristen Stewart on Breaking Dawn Promotion: “We’re Going to be Fine”
8:31 pm, September 8th, 2012
The summer tabloid saga involving Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has led to a lot of frenzied, ultimately empty speculation about what promotion for Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will look like this fall.
But during an interview at the Toronto International Film Festival, where she’s promoting On The Road, Stewart indicated that the media push for the Twilight Saga finale will not be a problem for her.
In reference to what it terms “some awkward public appearances” the actress will be making with Pattinson come November, the Associated Press quotes Stewart as saying, “We’re going to be fine. We’re totally fine.”
As for this week’s public appearance after a hiatus, Stewart admits to being anxious.
“I was a little nervous, obviously. I’m always nervous before a red carpet,” Stewart told the AP. “To be honest, I was just kind of telling myself, like, just don’t black out. Be there, don’t just figuratively put your head down and barrel through it. Be there, appreciate it.”
She added, “Luckily, very, very much I was able to do that.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank