Kristen Stewart Joins The Big Shoe
1:29 pm, February 7th, 2013
Elizabeth Banks is also being added to the cast.
The film will be directed by Steven Shainberg.
It concerns the attempt by Sturgess’ character to avoid turning his designs into mass-produced knock-offs, which his family wants.
They hire a therapist played by Banks and a “muse” portrayed by Stewart to influence him.
Gossip Cop will have updates about when production begins.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship