Kristen Stewart Joins The Big Shoe
1:29 pm, February 7th, 2013
Elizabeth Banks is also being added to the cast.
The film will be directed by Steven Shainberg.
It concerns the attempt by Sturgess’ character to avoid turning his designs into mass-produced knock-offs, which his family wants.
They hire a therapist played by Banks and a “muse” portrayed by Stewart to influence him.
Gossip Cop will have updates about when production begins.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Bombshells and Average Joes: Mismatched Celeb Couples
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related