CLAIM: Kristen Stewart Texting Rupert Sanders Behind Robert Pattinson’s Back
7:18 pm, October 2nd, 2012
The tabloid, which falsely claimed Stewart was pregnant in 2010 and has been routinely wrong about the couple ever since, insists that “sources are worried [Stewart] may blow it by staying in touch with her former lover.”
“Kristen is saying all the right things to Rob, but she’s not being totally honest with him,” claims a so-called “insider” for the magazine. “Rob made her promise to stop talking to Rupert, and she’s broken that promise already.”
The OK! insider alleges that Stewart has been secretly texting Sanders, explaining, “Kristen justifies it because, technically, she’s not actually talking to him, so she feels like she’s still keeping her word.”
This is absurd.
As much as we’d like to believe that the same outlet which ran a totally bogus “Wedding of the Year!” cover story about Stewart and Pattinson in June now magically has solid sources, it’s just not the case.
The new sensationalism about Stewart sending secret text messages to Sanders is 100 percent fabrication.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s absolutely “not true” and asks, “Where do they come up with this?”
We really don’t know.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents