Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Rumors – Separating Fact From Fiction, Part 3
By Shari Weiss | 8:08 am, August 3rd, 2012
Through it all, Gossip Cop has been busy working double-time investigating what’s fact and what’s fiction about Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and others affected by the developments of the last week and a half.
Here is the latest Gossip Cop has learned from our sources:
1. There were reports that Pattinson sought refuge at his Water for Elephants co-star Reese Witherspoon’s home in Ojai, California. While he might have initially stayed there briefly, Gossip Cop learned he was 100% NOT there by the time the stories came out.
2. Furthermore, Witherspoon did NOT “reach out” to Pattinson because of her own experiences, having been cheated on by ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. Pattinson was simply sheltered out of friendship, a Witherspoon insider told Gossip Cop.
3. Several outlets reported that Pattinson was backing out of promotional duties for Cosmopolis, but the actor’s rep told Gossip Cop exclusively he fully intends to follow through with confirmed press appearances, including the movie’s New York City premiere on August 13.
4. In one of the more despicable claims made, Star alleged Stewart not only “may be pregnant — but doesn’t know who the father is.” The tabloid said in its ENTIRELY FABRICATED story that Stewart “can’t be sure” if it’s Pattinson’s or Rupert Sanders’. A source close to the actress guaranteed Gossip Cop that Stewart is definitely not expecting.
5. The National Enquirer claimed — in the wake of Tom Cruise’s own relationship problems — that Pattinson was being “recruited” by Kirstie Alley to be the new celebrity face of Scientology. The tabloid said the two first met at Pattinson’s home before going to Scientology’s Celebrity Center in Hollywood. Wrong! Gossip Cop learned that Pattinson is not being lured into Scientology, and Alley has never met Pattinson. Oh yeah, the actress wasn’t even in L.A. on the date the Enquirer reported this all supposedly went down.
6. The Twilight cast was “ordered to stay silent” on Stewart’s involvement with Sanders during the upcoming press tour for Breaking Dawn — Part 2, reported HollywoodLife. A source involved with the Twilight franchise assured Gossip Cop that it’s absolutely “not true” anyone has been “ordered” not to talk, though it’s doubtful the other cast members would voluntarily discuss the highly uncomfortable situation anyway.
7. In the midst of Stewart’s personal drama, a potential new professional project has emerged: Lie Down In Darkness. While a confidante close to the star initially confirmed her involvement in the upcoming film, a source connected to the film’s production later clarified to Gossip Cop that no offer has been made to Stewart — or anyone else — yet.
Gossip Cop will continue to provide updated, factual news as well as correct the avalanche of inaccurate rumors.