Site Wrongly Claims Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Were “Engaged”
6:32 pm, August 9th, 2012
The serial fabricators now claim to have an “EXCLUSIVE!” that Stewart and Pattinson were “engaged” when she had an indiscretion with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
A “longtime friend” of Stewart’s allegedly told HollywoodLife, “Kristen and Rob were engaged when she got caught cheating on him with her director. She referred to him as her fiancé. Not many people knew this, only a few close friends.”
That’s a made-up quote, and not just because of the unnatural phrasing.
No “close friend” whom Stewart supposedly trusted enough to share secret engagement news would turn around and blab to an untrustworthy blog that’s attacked the actress for years with sensationalized drivel.
HollywoodLife then mentions “it was widely reported that the couple was shopping for engagement rings” before the Sanders situation came to light.
It was “reported” by an unreliable tabloid and debunked by Gossip Cop.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were never engaged.
Despite intermittent engagement rumors over the years, the couple was never set to marry.
Gossip Cop consistently reported reality, while places like HollywoodLife flip-flopped, often in the span of hours.
And now that there’s even more intense Pattinson-Stewart media scrutiny than usual, the blog is trying to inflame additional controversy by suggesting that Stewart cheated on her “fiancé.”
Once again, HollywoodLife is telling HollywoodLies.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Beyonce Documentary On HBO