CLAIM: Kristen Stewart Shopped for Engagement Rings
11:19 pm, July 5th, 2012
This week, In Touch reported that Kristen Stewart “went shopping at Neil Lane in West Hollywood with a friend in early June and stunned eyewitnesses when she headed straight for the engagement rings!”
An alleged “excited onlooker” told the tabloid, “She was trying on gold rings with various colored diamonds.”
The story obviously sparked a fresh round of speculation that Stewart and Robert Pattinson have imminent engagement plans.
But it turns out the same clueless magazine that wrongly claimed in 2011 the couple would stage a “secret wedding in England” has struck out yet again.
A source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop the Neil Lane rumor is not true — the actress did not go into the jeweler’s store.
While she and Pattinson may very well get engaged in the future, the latest In Touch-fueled report of diamond bling rings false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court