Kristen Stewart Wrongly Linked To “Mystery Man” By Clueless Blog
2:44 pm, February 25th, 2013
HollywoodLife, eternally underinformed and overheated, is at it again.
Jay Penske’s lazy webloid, which thinks everything is a giant “mystery” because it doesn’t bother reporting, has been printing misinformation about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson for weeks because it’s cheap and easy.
The strategy seems to be 100 percent provocation, zero percent perspiration.
Now comes another “mystery”-related story, this time claiming that Stewart was “spotted jumping into the arms” of a man HollywoodLife can’t identity but assumes must pose a romantic threat to Pattinson.
“Is she moving on from Rob?” asks the site, upping the ante by suggesting that “it looked like he put his hand on her butt!”
Well, let’s help out HollywoodLife.
This isn’t Stewart’s “new boyfriend,” as the site implies.
It’s her friend CJ, and their embrace is entirely platonic.
Sources close to the friends assure Gossip Cop he has no romantic interest in Stewart.
One of two things happened here — either HollywoodLies (er, HollywoodLife) truly doesn’t care about finding out who someone is before jumping to conclusions, or the hack webloid pretends not to know in order to publish a more sensational story.
The only “mystery” here is why anyone would go to HollywoodLife for news.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting