Kristen Stewart’s Mom Files for Divorce
3:04 pm, August 31st, 2012
Kristen Stewart’s mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, has filed for divorce.
She and John Stewart have been married for 27 years.
Jules filed a divorce petition in L.A. County Superior Court on August 17, according to TMZ.
She cited “irreconcilable differences.”
In the documents, Stewart says she and her husband have been estranged since June 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents