Kristen Stewart Spent 15 Minutes with Middle Eastern Prince for $500,000 Hurricane Sandy Relief Donation
6:12 pm, September 9th, 2013
Kristen Stewart sat for 15 minutes with a Middle Eastern prince to secure a $500,000 donation for Hurricane Sandy relief.
The story was revealed by Harvey Weinstein during a discussion following the Toronto International Film Festival screening of 12.12.12, the concert film of last year’s star-studded benefit show for charity in the wake of the devastating storm.
Weinstein told the audience that the prince — who was not identified — had approached organizers, offering a sizable donation in exchange for a meeting with Stewart.
The mega-producer says that when he told Stewart about the prince’s proposal, she asked, “How much?”
After the amount was eventually raised to $500,000 and paid in advance, Stewart did her part.
“Kristen [sat] with the guy for 15 minutes,” Weinstein is quoted as saying.
Nice work for an extremely good cause.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?