Kristen Stewart Spent 15 Minutes with Middle Eastern Prince for $500,000 Hurricane Sandy Relief Donation
6:12 pm, September 9th, 2013
Kristen Stewart sat for 15 minutes with a Middle Eastern prince to secure a $500,000 donation for Hurricane Sandy relief.
The story was revealed by Harvey Weinstein during a discussion following the Toronto International Film Festival screening of 12.12.12, the concert film of last year’s star-studded benefit show for charity in the wake of the devastating storm.
Weinstein told the audience that the prince — who was not identified — had approached organizers, offering a sizable donation in exchange for a meeting with Stewart.
The mega-producer says that when he told Stewart about the prince’s proposal, she asked, “How much?”
After the amount was eventually raised to $500,000 and paid in advance, Stewart did her part.
“Kristen [sat] with the guy for 15 minutes,” Weinstein is quoted as saying.
Nice work for an extremely good cause.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"