Kristen Stewart Spent 15 Minutes with Middle Eastern Prince for $500,000 Hurricane Sandy Relief Donation
6:12 pm, September 9th, 2013
Kristen Stewart sat for 15 minutes with a Middle Eastern prince to secure a $500,000 donation for Hurricane Sandy relief.
The story was revealed by Harvey Weinstein during a discussion following the Toronto International Film Festival screening of 12.12.12, the concert film of last year’s star-studded benefit show for charity in the wake of the devastating storm.
Weinstein told the audience that the prince — who was not identified — had approached organizers, offering a sizable donation in exchange for a meeting with Stewart.
The mega-producer says that when he told Stewart about the prince’s proposal, she asked, “How much?”
After the amount was eventually raised to $500,000 and paid in advance, Stewart did her part.
“Kristen [sat] with the guy for 15 minutes,” Weinstein is quoted as saying.
Nice work for an extremely good cause.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014