Kristen Stewart NOT “Dating” Michael Pitt, Despite Report
10:07 am, July 15th, 2013
According to the outlet, the duo met at Paris Fashion Week and are now a couple.
“Kristen’s not over [Robert Pattinson] but she’s getting there and Michael’s helping her through it,” says a so-called Sun source — possibly the same one who spread a falsehood about Stewart moving to England.
The poorly informed insider adds, “She vowed to throw herself into work and be single this summer. But when she met Michael last week, they hit it off. They both hate the spotlight and are smart bookworm types.”
Of course, the real reason Pitt was at Paris Fashion Week is that he’s in a long-term relationship with model Jamie Bochert — below, see a photo of the two together from an event that same week.
By the way, Pitt also happened to sit next to women including Salma Hayek and Vanessa Paradis at Fashion Week, so don’t be surprised if The Sun tries to link him to them, too, in a similar fit of lazy sensationalism.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again