Kristen Stewart NOT “Dating” Michael Pitt, Despite Report
10:07 am, July 15th, 2013
According to the outlet, the duo met at Paris Fashion Week and are now a couple.
“Kristen’s not over [Robert Pattinson] but she’s getting there and Michael’s helping her through it,” says a so-called Sun source — possibly the same one who spread a falsehood about Stewart moving to England.
The poorly informed insider adds, “She vowed to throw herself into work and be single this summer. But when she met Michael last week, they hit it off. They both hate the spotlight and are smart bookworm types.”
Of course, the real reason Pitt was at Paris Fashion Week is that he’s in a long-term relationship with model Jamie Bochert — below, see a photo of the two together from an event that same week.
By the way, Pitt also happened to sit next to women including Salma Hayek and Vanessa Paradis at Fashion Week, so don’t be surprised if The Sun tries to link him to them, too, in a similar fit of lazy sensationalism.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids