Kristen Stewart Bought $4.8 Million Malibu Beach House?
3:55 pm, September 6th, 2012
“Kristen Stewart Buys Malibu Beach House,” reads a headline from X17Online’s new blog, Celeb Digs.
The site reports that the Twilight star “dropped some serious dough on her first home — a 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath, $4.8 million Latigo Beach contemporary.”
Celeb Digs describes Stewart’s supposed new place as a ”3-story, 5,800-square-foot manse… surrounded by thick landscaping,” and featuring “an oval-shaped guest house.”
“With Stewart embroiled in a recent cheating scandal with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, which led her ex, Rob Pattinson, to ditch the LA digs he was sharing with Kristen, it seems the actress needs a new place to call home when she’s in Hollywood,” reasons the blog.
It would seem that way, wouldn’t it?
However, that is NOT the case.
A source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop that the Malibu home belongs to the actress’ mom, Jules Mann-Stewart; that Stewart “doesn’t live there;” and that the house is not even new.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life