Handwritten “Proof” of Kristen Stewart’s Engagement to Robert Pattinson?
5:12 pm, August 24th, 2011
Star magazine had enough energy after botching this week’s cover story about Sandra Bullock‘s non-engagement to print a peculiar item about “proof” that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are set to get married.
When the actress arrived at an audition on June 30, explains the tabloid, “she was clutching a bunch of papers – including one apparently containing the exciting news that she and her Twilight costar Robert Pattinson are engaged!”
“Visible on a hand-written note were the words ‘lover,’ ‘my sweet’ and, most tellingly, ‘to my fiancé!” exclaims Star, pouncing on the so-called “proof” of impending Robsten nuptials.
Let’s break this down.
Back in June, Kristen Stewart was seen casually holding a bunch of papers with handwriting that’s nothing but blurs in the paparazzi photos.
Two months later, Star says those words include an awkward greeting to a “fiancé” that proves Stewart’s supposed engagement to Pattinson?
First of all, if there’s a bombshell revelation in the photo, why is the magazine running it two months after the fact?
Second, and more importantly, the handwritten words that say “to my fiancé” are for voiceovers for On The Road, which she was doing back in June.
Basically, far from being evidence of a secret engagement, the item seems to be proof of Star‘s desperation.
“That article is complete nonsense,” a source close to Stewart assures Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian