‘Twilight’ Director: “Love At First Sight” for Kristen Stewart with Rob Pattinson
4:20 pm, March 3rd, 2011
In a new interview with Newsweek, Hardwicke recounts when the actors met for the very first time at her home in Malibu, observing that Stewart “felt connected to [Pattinson] from the first moment. That electricity, or love at first sight, or whatever it is.”
After they kissed for the first time during the audition, Stewart, who had already won the role of Bella, urged the director, “It’s got to be Rob!”
Hardwicke was in full agreement – but made Pattinson agree to one condition first.
“You’ve got to realize that Kristen is 17 years old,” she told Pattinson, who was then 20. “She’s underage. You’ve got to focus, dude, or you’re going to be arrested. I made him swear on a stack of Bibles.”
The co-stars are currently filming Breaking Dawn in Vancouver.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot