‘Twilight’ Director: “Love At First Sight” for Kristen Stewart with Rob Pattinson
4:20 pm, March 3rd, 2011
In a new interview with Newsweek, Hardwicke recounts when the actors met for the very first time at her home in Malibu, observing that Stewart “felt connected to [Pattinson] from the first moment. That electricity, or love at first sight, or whatever it is.”
After they kissed for the first time during the audition, Stewart, who had already won the role of Bella, urged the director, “It’s got to be Rob!”
Hardwicke was in full agreement – but made Pattinson agree to one condition first.
“You’ve got to realize that Kristen is 17 years old,” she told Pattinson, who was then 20. “She’s underage. You’ve got to focus, dude, or you’re going to be arrested. I made him swear on a stack of Bibles.”
The co-stars are currently filming Breaking Dawn in Vancouver.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?