Kristen Stewart Gives Live Chat Interview for New Balenciaga Fragrance (VIDEO)
5:09 pm, October 18th, 2012VIDEO
Kristen Stewart sat down for a live web chat interview on Thursday to discuss Florabotanica, the new fragrance from Balenciaga that marks the actress’ first brand endorsement.
Fans submitted more than 5,000 questions for the event, and although Stewart joked at the beginning that she’d be answering “every single one of them,” the interview, scheduled for 30 minutes, ended after about half that time.
“I’m sorry that we couldn’t fill a whole half an hour,” said Stewart just before concluding the talk.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution