Kristen Stewart Gives Live Chat Interview for New Balenciaga Fragrance (VIDEO)
5:09 pm, October 18th, 2012VIDEO
Kristen Stewart sat down for a live web chat interview on Thursday to discuss Florabotanica, the new fragrance from Balenciaga that marks the actress’ first brand endorsement.
Fans submitted more than 5,000 questions for the event, and although Stewart joked at the beginning that she’d be answering “every single one of them,” the interview, scheduled for 30 minutes, ended after about half that time.
“I’m sorry that we couldn’t fill a whole half an hour,” said Stewart just before concluding the talk.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting