Kristen Stewart Gives Live Chat Interview for New Balenciaga Fragrance (VIDEO)
5:09 pm, October 18th, 2012VIDEO
Kristen Stewart sat down for a live web chat interview on Thursday to discuss Florabotanica, the new fragrance from Balenciaga that marks the actress’ first brand endorsement.
Fans submitted more than 5,000 questions for the event, and although Stewart joked at the beginning that she’d be answering “every single one of them,” the interview, scheduled for 30 minutes, ended after about half that time.
“I’m sorry that we couldn’t fill a whole half an hour,” said Stewart just before concluding the talk.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet