Kristen Stewart Gives Live Chat Interview for New Balenciaga Fragrance (VIDEO)
5:09 pm, October 18th, 2012VIDEO
Kristen Stewart sat down for a live web chat interview on Thursday to discuss Florabotanica, the new fragrance from Balenciaga that marks the actress’ first brand endorsement.
Fans submitted more than 5,000 questions for the event, and although Stewart joked at the beginning that she’d be answering “every single one of them,” the interview, scheduled for 30 minutes, ended after about half that time.
“I’m sorry that we couldn’t fill a whole half an hour,” said Stewart just before concluding the talk.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo