OK! Magazine Eggs Kristen Stewart into Phony Feud with Sarah Gadon
1:45 pm, June 8th, 2011
Now it’s just getting ugly.
“Why Kristen Should Be Jealous!” shrieks the latest OK! magazine, the publication that once wanted readers to believe Stewart was pregnant.
We’re afraid to ask, but why should she be “jealous”?
Because Pattinson has supposedly gotten “cozy” with his Cosmopolis co-star Sarah Gadon, leaving Stewart “steamed.”
And what, pray tell, supposedly made Stewart so upset?
OK! says it was Pattinson’s comment to an interviewer about Gadon, “I’ve seen a couple of things she’s done. She’s really good. She has a great face!”
That innocuous quote, the same type of praise Pattinson has given to many co-stars, supposedly lit Stewart’s fuse.
“She was shocked when she read Rob’s quote,” a so-called “source” tells OK! “Kristen didn’t want to believe he said it. He apologized, but she still can’t help but wonder if he has a thing for Sarah.”
Because Pattinson complimented Gadon.
So from now on, is he supposed to bash his co-stars to reporters?
Let’s take it another step: maybe Pattinson shouldn’t have co-stars, period! Or human contact! That way, he can never get “cozy” with anyone!
If Stewart is “jealous” of anything, it’s probably people who don’t have national tabloids trying to convince them to be “jealous” and paranoid for no reason at all.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?