Kristen Stewart Will be Going “On the Road”
6:33 pm, May 6th, 2010CONFIRMED
As Kristen Stewart begins wrapping up one youth-oriented epic, she’s signed on for another.
Gossip Cop can confirm that the Twilight star’s next role will be Dean Moriarty’s wife Marylou in a film adaptation of On the Road, Jack Kerouac‘s landmark 1950s novel. Pre-production kicks off in July, and filming begins in August.
The location is still to be determined.
Garrett Hedlund (also in the upcoming TRON Legacy and Love Don’t Let Me Down) has been attached to the Moriarty role for a couple of years.
Kerouac’s alter ego Sal Paradise will be played by Sam Riley.
Walter Salles of The Motorcycle Diaries will direct.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank