Kristen Stewart Will be Going “On the Road”
6:33 pm, May 6th, 2010CONFIRMED
As Kristen Stewart begins wrapping up one youth-oriented epic, she’s signed on for another.
Gossip Cop can confirm that the Twilight star’s next role will be Dean Moriarty’s wife Marylou in a film adaptation of On the Road, Jack Kerouac‘s landmark 1950s novel. Pre-production kicks off in July, and filming begins in August.
The location is still to be determined.
Garrett Hedlund (also in the upcoming TRON Legacy and Love Don’t Let Me Down) has been attached to the Moriarty role for a couple of years.
Kerouac’s alter ego Sal Paradise will be played by Sam Riley.
Walter Salles of The Motorcycle Diaries will direct.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy