Kristen Stewart Plans Isle of Wight “Crisis Talks” with Robert Pattinson?
10:36 am, August 7th, 2012
According to Now magazine, Stewart is begging Pattinson to meet her on the Isle of Wight for “crisis talks.”
“The actress is hoping that if Rob goes back to the island — a place they once described as ‘their ideal wedding destination’ — he’ll realize just how important it is to fight to save their relationship,” explains the tabloid.
A so-called “source” for Now gets more specific: “She wants him to meet her there next week to talk.”
“Next week,” huh?
Meaning the same period Pattinson will be premiering and promoting Cosmopolis in New York?
This is another classic example of outlets fabricating fake scenarios for the sake of perpetuating drama.
Just like the phony stories about Stewart being “banned” from the Cosmopolis premiere (which she was never, ever going to crash in the first place), there was never the possibility of Isle of Wight “crisis talks” next week.
There will be no dramatic island face-to-face.
Now, which once falsely suggested Pattinson’s agent was his “secret woman,” is just doing what it does best: manufacturing drama in lieu of reporting facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired