CLAIM: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Making Baby Plans
12:31 pm, July 2nd, 2012
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were “bitten by the baby bug” while portraying parents in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and are now planning to start their own family, reports Us Weekly.
The magazine declares, “Life imitating art!”
Actually, it’s more like Us Weekly imitating OK! magazine!
As a general rule of thumb, that’s not a smart move.
The tabloid claims that Stewart spoke with a pregnant guest at the wedding she and Pattinson recently attended, and that it somehow illustrates her urgency to have her own children.
Meanwhile, a so-called “Twilight source” says that for Pattinson, Stewart is “The One, so it’s just a matter of when they decide to have kids.”
Playing mom and dad to half-vampire, half-human Renesmee in Breaking Dawn supposedly led Stewart and Pattinson to “let themselves imagine life as parents.”
So when does Us Weekly predict a little one for the two stars?
Ah, that’s when the mag’s bogus story gets very vague.
“The couple aren’t racing to the registry just yet,” writes the tab, explaining, “a source says they will hold off on trying for a baby until after the press tour for the final Twilight.”
In other words, far enough into the future that Us Weekly is hoping no one calls out the mag on its baseless speculation when Stewart doesn’t get pregnant.
A source close to the couple assures Gossip Cop — yet again — that they still have no baby plans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?