Kristen Stewart and Garrett Hedlund’s Phantom “Night Out” Story Strikes Out
5:35 pm, June 12th, 2011
“Several eyewitnesses” tell the site the two stars “appeared to be close friends and they looked like they were having a great time together.”
It’s worth noting, by the way, that HollywoodLife links on the phrase “several eyewitnesses” to a completely unrelated Lindsay Lohan story from August 2010 – because HollywoodLife is where logic and coherence die swift deaths.
In any event, according to one so-called “eyewitness,” Stewart and Hedlund “definitely seemed connected in some way.”
Yes, they’re “connected” as co-stars and friends.
Last week, in fact, Stewart presented him with an honor at the Glamour Awards in London.
The awards took place on Tuesday.
We know that because it was real, and there’s evidence.
None of HollywoodLife’s “eyewitnesses,” however, manage to say when Stewart and Hedlund supposedly hung out at The Roxy.
No pictures were taken. No one else, in fact, seemed to notice.
Gossip Cop has reached out to people for Hedlund, and we haven’t even been able to confirm that he was in Los Angeles this week.
Regardless, even if Stewart and Hedlund were at The Roxy… so what?
They’re friends. We know they’re friends. We know the friendship includes non-On The Road events like The Glamour Awards.
If HollywoodLife is going to make up something, at least the site should make up something interesting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves