Kristen Stewart Reportedly in Talks to Star in Focus with Ben Affleck
8:24 pm, November 2nd, 2012
Kristen Stewart is reportedly in talks to star in Focus.
The Breaking Dawn actress would star opposite Ben Affleck in the Warner Bros. flick.
RELATED – Kristen Stewart “Livid” Over Uma Thurman Friendship with Robert Pattinson?
Focus is about a veteran con man who teams up with a young woman who’s new to the grifter lifestyle.
Stewart would play the girl, according to Variety.
Gossip Cop is seeking confirmation, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids