Kristen Stewart Confirms She’s Starring in Focus With Ben Affleck
12:53 am, December 9th, 2012
Kristen Stewart is set to star in Focus.
She told the HuffingtonPost, “I can confirm that rumor,” referring to stories that emerged last month that she’s slated to be in the film.
“It’s a comedy. I’m really excited about it,” she added.
Focus is said to involve a veteran con artist, played by Ben Affleck, who teams up with a young woman who’s new to the grifter lifestyle.
Production begins in April.
Are you curious to see Stewart and Affleck in Focus?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair