Kristen Stewart Confirms She’s Starring in Focus With Ben Affleck
12:53 am, December 9th, 2012
Kristen Stewart is set to star in Focus.
She told the HuffingtonPost, “I can confirm that rumor,” referring to stories that emerged last month that she’s slated to be in the film.
“It’s a comedy. I’m really excited about it,” she added.
Focus is said to involve a veteran con artist, played by Ben Affleck, who teams up with a young woman who’s new to the grifter lifestyle.
Production begins in April.
Are you curious to see Stewart and Affleck in Focus?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty