CLAIM: Kristen Stewart “Caught Flirting” With James Franco at Toronto Film Festival
1:03 pm, September 9th, 2012
A so-called “source” tells the webloid, “I watched [Kristen and James] chatting for about 20 minutes. Kristen was surrounded by bodyguards, but I could clearly see how excited they were, laughing and flirting. James invited Kristen for a dinner that night, and someone [said] that James thinks Kristen is beautiful, and an amazing actress.”
Before we get to the bust, let’s examine HollywoodLife’s claims.
The oft-inaccurate blog has a “source” who notes Stewart was surrounded by bodyguards, and yet could see “James invited Kristen for a dinner”?
If HollywoodLife’s “source” was so close to read their lips, why not snap a photo of the two together?
Anyway, the site quotes “another source” saying, “Kristen and James Franco chatted for like 10 minutes in a corner [at Toronto's Soho House], looking flirty. Kristen went to a mysterious third floor and James followed her.”
So, when exactly did this alleged “flirting” happen?
HollywoodLife never mentions when.
Want to know why?
Because it NEVER happened.
A source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop that the HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife story is “bulls**t,” noting importantly that the actress and Franco “never saw each other.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss