Kristen Stewart is New Face of Balenciaga Perfume
1:32 am, January 13th, 2012
Kristen Stewart has just signed on to be the face of Balenciaga’s newest fragrance for women.
The scent is expected to be on-sale next fall.
Stewart said, “Balenciaga has always stood out to me… Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga.”
“The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable,” she told WWD.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquière explained that Stewart was tapped to be the face of the yet-to-be announced fragrance because she has a “unique sensibility and intelligence,” and “she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga.”
What do you think of Balenciaga choosing Stewart for its new fragrance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress