Kristen Stewart is New Face of Balenciaga Perfume
1:32 am, January 13th, 2012
Kristen Stewart has just signed on to be the face of Balenciaga’s newest fragrance for women.
The scent is expected to be on-sale next fall.
Stewart said, “Balenciaga has always stood out to me… Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga.”
“The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable,” she told WWD.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquière explained that Stewart was tapped to be the face of the yet-to-be announced fragrance because she has a “unique sensibility and intelligence,” and “she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga.”
What do you think of Balenciaga choosing Stewart for its new fragrance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- J.Lo's Daughter Rocks Chanel Accessories Worth $2k
- Best Of Kate Middleton's Baby Bump Photos