Kristen Stewart is New Face of Balenciaga Perfume
1:32 am, January 13th, 2012
Kristen Stewart has just signed on to be the face of Balenciaga’s newest fragrance for women.
The scent is expected to be on-sale next fall.
Stewart said, “Balenciaga has always stood out to me… Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga.”
“The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable,” she told WWD.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquière explained that Stewart was tapped to be the face of the yet-to-be announced fragrance because she has a “unique sensibility and intelligence,” and “she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga.”
What do you think of Balenciaga choosing Stewart for its new fragrance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her