Kristen Stewart is New Face of Balenciaga Perfume
1:32 am, January 13th, 2012
Kristen Stewart has just signed on to be the face of Balenciaga’s newest fragrance for women.
The scent is expected to be on-sale next fall.
Stewart said, “Balenciaga has always stood out to me… Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognized and loved Balenciaga.”
“The brand is just cool. That’s the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn’t afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable,” she told WWD.
Balenciaga creative director Nicolas Ghesquière explained that Stewart was tapped to be the face of the yet-to-be announced fragrance because she has a “unique sensibility and intelligence,” and “she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga.”
What do you think of Balenciaga choosing Stewart for its new fragrance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank