Kristen Stewart Dresses As Man For Elle , Says ‘I Just Want Someone to F*** Me Over’
10:25 am, May 15th, 2012PHOTOS
It doesn’t seem like there are any roles that Kristen Stewart is afraid of taking on.
The actress, who has played a stripper, rocker, and a princess in her wide-ranging film career, poses as a man in a photo shoot for the June issue of Elle.
In the pics, Stewart plays both male and female versions of herself — sporting slicked back hair and a suit as a man, and a sexy leather skirt and bustier as a woman.
The Twilight star also gets very candid during her interview with the mag.
Stewart says she regrets her sheltered upbringing, admitting, “You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can’t wait for something crazy to f***ing happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f*** me over! Do you know what I mean?”
She adds that that lack of hardship in her life is one of the reasons she loves acting, noting, “I love living in different worlds, because a lot of times mine is pretty nice and easy.”
On what it’s like to see herself onscreen, Stewart offers, “Laurence Olivier was asked, ‘Actors, what’s the impulse? Why?’ And he was just like, ‘Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me….’ That was his answer. But at the same time it’s like, ‘Nooo, don’t look at me. Look at some version that I’m going to present to you. Let me control it.’”
As for the gold ring she wears, which is rumored to be from Robert Pattinson, she states, “Everyone wants to know. Everyone knows already — it’s ridiculous.”
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained