Kristen Stewart “Dumped” By Balenciaga?
5:51 pm, August 13th, 2012
“Has Balenciaga Dumped Kristen Stewart As The Face Of Florabotanica”? reads the headline of a piece from the Grazia.
The tab tries to use the fact that the actress was not in a video for the fragrance as proof that she had been booted from her deal with the fashion house, which Gossip Cop reported on back in January.
A slew of lemming-like webloids naturally picked up that rumor, tied it to Stewart’s straying from Robert Pattinson, as well as the Gossip Cop exclusive that she dropped out of the film Cali, and then magically created a whole inaccurate backstory about Stewart’s professional career falling apart.
But it’s NOT TRUE.
Stewart had never been slated to be in the graphics-heavy video.
A Balenciaga source tells Gossip Cop the rumor is 100 percent false, and even noted the company just posted an ad featuring Stewart on its Facebook page.
Oh, and there’s one more thing — the video for the fragrance came out a week before the scandal even broke.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?