Kristen Stewart Auctions Dress From Breaking Dawn Premiere for Sandy Relief
10:36 am, December 17th, 2012
Kristen Stewart has donated her stunning Zuhair Murad gown from last month’s Los Angeles premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 to an auction organized to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy.
The actress autographed the red carpet dress, which is now being auctioned online, with proceeds going to the Robin Hood Foundation.
Stewart was part of last week’s star-studded 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden in New York, which also benefited the organization.
Bidding on the dress ends on December 20.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri