Kristen Stewart Auctions Dress From Breaking Dawn Premiere for Sandy Relief
10:36 am, December 17th, 2012
Kristen Stewart has donated her stunning Zuhair Murad gown from last month’s Los Angeles premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 to an auction organized to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy.
The actress autographed the red carpet dress, which is now being auctioned online, with proceeds going to the Robin Hood Foundation.
Stewart was part of last week’s star-studded 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden in New York, which also benefited the organization.
Bidding on the dress ends on December 20.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss