Kristen Stewart Wrongly Portrayed Thanks to Old Quotes About Celebrity
1:52 pm, October 30th, 2010
Here we go again.
As surely as the sun rises in the east, outlets will find a way to depict Kristen Stewart as miserable, even if it means recycling old material and still missing the point.
Showbiz Spy creeps into the fray once more, posting an article called, “Kristen Stewart Moans About Being A Celebrity – Again!”
Funny, we hadn’t read anything of the sort recently.
“Nothing about being a celebrity is desirable,” the site quotes Stewart as saying. “I’m an actor. It’s bizarre to me that everybody’s so obsessive.”
“I don’t want to be a movie star like Angelina Jolie.”
Hmm… that sounds awfully familiar.
Oh, maybe because these comments first circulated back in 2009.
Stewart isn’t “on her soap box again,” as Showbiz Spy whines, because reprinting a story from last year is not the same thing as reporting “news.”
More important, however, is the way the site whiffs on its own premise.
Showbiz Spy doesn’t mention, for instance, that it once put a photo bounty on Stewart, which is precisely the type of intrusive menace celebrities (Stewart, Jolie or otherwise) have every right to “moan about.”
As further “evidence” of her allegedly endless whining, Showbiz Spy brings up Stewart’s annoyance when tabloid rumors convinced her grandparents that she could be pregnant.
We suppose Stewart is “guilty” of not wanting her family to read false pregnancy rumors, but we’re not really sure that’s equivalent to ungrateful moaning.
Instead of insisting that Stewart is standing on a soap box, maybe some outlets should use its contents to wash out their ears.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy