Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Rumors – Separating Fact From Fiction, Part 2
Although it’s been a week since Kristen Stewart apologized for being unfaithful to Robert Pattinson with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, outlets keep adding fuel to the fire with false rumors and fabricated stories about all three parties.
Amidst the increasingly ridiculous and sometimes disrespectful speculation, Gossip Cop has been investigating and working hard to separate fact from fiction, continually providing accurate news about the stars as they cope during this difficult time. Here’s what Gossip Cop has learned from our sources to this point:
1. Stewart and Sanders’ hookups did NOT take place during the filming of Snow White, as was claimed in a supposed interview with Sanders’ brother-in-law, Leopold Ross. As Gossip Cop was first to report, Ross never gave an interview.
2. Stewart’s Snow White co-star Charlize Theron, though close to several people affected, has NOT inserted herself into the drama. She’s off in Africa doing a film, and “this has nothing to do with her,” a Theron pal tells Gossip Cop.
3. Katy Perry, though friends with Pattinson, is NOT “considering a romantic relationship” with the actor now that his relationship status is unclear. That story was completely made up.
4. Pattinson’s friendship with his Remember Me co-star Emilie de Ravin did NOT drive Stewart to cheat. This claim, fabricated out of thin air, is also untrue.
5. Pattinson was NOT “weeks away” from proposing to Stewart when he found out she was unfaithful. As Gossip Cop has reported — consistently — for months, Stewart and Pattinson had no engagement or wedding plans.
6. Stewart and Pattinson are NOT fighting over custody of their dog Bear, nor is the actress plotting to “steal” the canine from him. Once again, the tabs are barking up the wrong tree.
8. Pattinson has NOT backed out of confirmed press appearances for Cosmopolis, as wrongly reported by the media.
9. Gossip Cop is told that informal discussions have been held about how to promote Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and that — barring a reconciliation — Pattinson and Stewart could do interviews and press junkets separately, without having to interact.
Gossip Cop will continue to look into the situation and report stories grounded in facts, not idle speculation or made-up information.