TAB: Kristen Stewart Cheated For “Months” With Rupert Sanders
11:15 am, July 29th, 2012
Kristen Stewart “cheated for months,” reports the British tab The People.
Regardless, The People story — picked up by a slew of webloids — quotes Leopold Ross as believing, “It was from the last half of filming and all through post-production, clear into last week.”
Cheating is cheating, and it’s WRONG, something for which Stewart feels “awful.”
But since we correct the record, here’s what’s inaccurate and suspicious about The People report.
Leopold Ross never once says he has any proof or first-hand knowledge that it all began during “the last half of filming” of Snow White and the Huntsman.
The tab very carefully dances around that with words like “suspect(s)” and “believes.”
Additionally, The People piece features a photo (above) of Stewart and Sanders “looking cosy in a restaurant in Berlin on May 15.”
But the paper manipulates the situation by conveniently cropping out the rest of the dinner party, which included several other people connected to the film.
Again, Gossip Cop does NOT excuse any cheating, but reliable sources close to Stewart — as well as those involved in the production of Snow White and the Huntsman – tell us nothing happened during the filming of the movie, and while still 100 percent inappropriate, the fling was not going on for “months.”
We’re told it wasn’t just once, but it was “brief” and “short-lived.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids