Kristen Stewart Named New Face of Chanel Métiers d’Art Collection (PHOTOS)
11:56 am, December 11th, 2013PHOTOS
Kristen Stewart has been named the new face of Chanel’s Métiers d’Art collection.
The actress will star in the company’s 2013-2014 ad campaign.
The announcement was made on Tuesday when Stewart joined Chanel mastermind Karl Lagerfeld for the Métiers d’Art “Paris-Dallas” fashion show at Dallas Fair Park.
Check out photos of Stewart at the Chanel event below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank