Kristen Stewart to Star in Camp X-Ray and Sils Maria
5:51 pm, June 4th, 2013
Kristen Stewart is set to star in two new movies: Camp X-Ray and Sils Maria, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
In Camp X-Ray, the actress will portray a soldier sent to serve at the prison in Guantanamo Bay.
Production is scheduled to begin in late summer, with Peter Sattler directing.
Stewart is also slated to join Sils Maria, in which she’d play the assistant to an older actress (Juliette Binoche) who becomes obsessed with a young performer (Chloe Moretz) who plays the role that helped launch the older star’s career.
Olivier Assayas is directing, with production also getting underway this summer.
Gossip Cop is seeking additional details about both projects.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z