Kristen Stewart’s October British Vogue Cover + Interview Excerpt
8:56 pm, September 3rd, 2012PHOTO
Kristen Stewart graces the October issue of British Vogue, and on Monday, the Twilight star’s cover and a portion of her interview appeared online.
During her sit-down, which took place before she admitted to straying with Rupert Sanders, Stewart opened up about her upcoming film On The Road, saying she strongly relates to the Beat generation.
Stewart says, “There is always going to be that seam of people who want things differently to the standardized version. It’s not necessarily a rebellious thing, it’s just who they are.”
“That world back then, it just seems freer to me than anything I could ever touch and I’m fully nostalgic for it, even though I wasn’t even alive then,” she adds.
The actress goes on to explain, “It’s the loyalty aspect of it all. I love being on the periphery with a group of people who have the same values that I do. People who don’t get off on fame, who just like the process of making movies and thrive.”
Stewart, herself one who clearly doesn’t thrive off of fame, reveals she’s still struggles with understanding what is expected of her as a hugely well-known star.
She says, “Like if I were to sit down and think, ‘OK, I’m really famous, how am I going to conduct myself in public?’ I wouldn’t know who that person would be! It would be a lot easier if I could, but I can’t.”
Stewart’s Vogue issue hits newsstands mid-month.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank