Bogus Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson “Breakdown”
3:13 pm, August 24th, 2010
According to a British magazine Showbiz Spy cites, Pattinson’s recent visit to Montreal was meant to help Stewart get through a “breakdown.”
An anonymous “source” for the tabloid claims Stewart “can’t handle” her fame and “refused to go to this year’s Teen Choice Awards.”
“She’s filming On The Road in Montreal and could have gone,” continues the mag, “but didn’t want to have to face the media spotlight yet again.” Supposedly, Pattinson “knew that she was going through a hard time,” and flew immediately to Canada to “boost her spirits.”
Oh, but the magazine insists this “crisis” has been going for a long time. Its source alleges Stewart “has been at the breaking point ever since they finished filming Eclipse.”
Let’s all take some deep breaths and return to reality.
Kristen Stewart did not have a “breakdown.”
While it’s true that Stewart didn’t attend the Teen Choice Awards because of On The Road obligations, it’s just as true that she’s routinely made appearances in the months since Eclipse closed production. In fact, she presented a preview of that very film at the MTV Movie Awards.
Stewart has been in the public eye for years. Her discomfort with some aspects of celebrity is well documented, but that’s all it is: discomfort. There was no sudden panic while shooting On The Road. There was no cross-continent rescue mission for Pattinson.
But tabs feel the need to drum up drama instead of reporting what the Montreal trip actually was — a perfectly happy visit. It’s too bad that crisis sells.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress