Kristen Stewart Getting Boob Job to Keep Robert Pattinson?
5:05 pm, December 19th, 2012
According to the tabloid, which itself has been pretty “desperate” of late, the Twilight couple is “at a critical crossroads,” and Stewart is “frightened that unless she does something radical,” Pattinson will “kick her to the curb.”
That’s why she’s getting bigger breasts, claims the Enquirer.
“Kristen is terrified that Rob is going to leave her for someone else,” explains a so-called “insider” for the magazine. “She has always been insecure about her boobs, and she is totally convinced Rob would find it a massive turn-on if she had even a subtle size increase.”
The Enquirer isn’t finished.
The tab’s source adds, “Whenever they’re out together, she’s always on high alert to see which girls seem to capture his attention, and they’re always girls with big boobs.”
That’s why she’s planning to go for surgery, says the mag.
“She’s desperate to hang on to Rob, and thinks a breast augmentation will do the trick,” claims the Enquirer source.
If the Enquirer is going to print fabrications, it could at least find some original ones.
Kristen Stewart did not get breast implants when it was first rumored in 2010.
She did not go for a boob job when the speculation returned earlier this year.
And the actress is NOT getting one now.
It’s all “nonsense,” a source close to Stewart assures Gossip Cop.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters. Also, spamming is NOT allowed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her