Kristen Stewart Told Fans She’s a “B*tch”?
5:15 pm, March 18th, 2012VIDEO
“Kristen Stewart to ‘Snow White’ Fans: ‘I’m a B—h,’” reads a headline from Hollywoodlife, which one again embarrasses itself.
According to the webloid, Stewart referred to herself as a “b*tch” during the WonderCon panel for Snow White and the Huntsman on Saturday in Anaheim, California.
HollywoodLife, in a lame effort to put Stewart’s name and the word “b*tch” in the same sentence, quotes the star as saying, “[I get the roles I do] because I’m a b*tch.”
One tiny problem: Stewart NEVER called herself that word.
It was actually co-star Charlize Theron who said it — about herself.
During a Q & A, when a fan noted that Theron she plays “evil really well,” she jokingly responded, “That’s because I’m a b*tch.”
Guess accuracy and fact-checking for HollywoodLife is a real… b*tch.
See the moment for yourself in the video below!
It comes around the 1:28 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement