CLAIM: Kristen Stewart “Danced a Jig of Delight” After “Beating” Jennifer Lawrence
11:53 am, August 4th, 2012
Here comes another phony Kristen Stewart story from RadarOnline.
According to the webloid, the actress “has been reveling in the glory of beating The Hunger Games beauty, Jennifer Lawrence — whom she sees as her biggest rival — to the lead role in the big screen adaptation of William Styron’s novel, Lie Down in Darkness.”
An alleged “source” says that despite Stewart being upset about what’s going on between her and Robert Pattinson, she “danced a jig of delight when she found out she beat Jennifer Lawrence to a movie role.”
She “danced a jig of delight”?
RadarOnline’s “source” goes on to parrot the lame, lazy tabloid rumors of an alleged feud between Stewart and Lawrence, which Lawrence herself has dismissed.
But there’s a bigger problem with the story.
Despite reports, Stewart has not been cast in Lie Down in Darkness.
As Gossip Cop clarified earlier this week, absolutely no casting decisions have been made, and while Stewart might wind up in the role of Peyton Loftis, it has not been officially offered to her — or anyone.
When Stewart (or Lawrence, or another actress) is actually picked for Lie Down in Darkness, a jig might be danced.
But RadarOnline made up this 100% fake story because the site wants to add some Stewart-Lawrence drama to Stewart’s personal tribulations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!