Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “Ready to Be Parents”?
9:31 am, November 9th, 2012
The magazine declares that the pair are “Ready to Be Parents.”
What’s the evidence?
Life & Style says Stewart recently “gushed” to them during Breaking Dawn – Part 2 promotion, “I can’t wait to be a mom.”
One small problem.
Stewart gave that comment during a press junket, and what she actually said suggests that she’s NOT looking to have a baby anytime soon.
Asked whether she’s ready to have her own children (like Bella Swan in the film), Stewart was quoted as saying, “Dude, no. I can’t wait to be a mom, but, like, no. I can wait.”
In other words: The exact opposite of what Life & Style says.
But the tabloid persists with its baseless premise, insisting “the twosome’s baby talk is far from idle chatter.”
A so-called “pal” of Pattinson’s tells the mag, “Now that Kristen is back together with Rob, she’s obsessed with keeping him, and she knows he wants to be a young dad. So she’s telling him, ‘Let’s do this; let’s make a baby!’”
Tabloids have been trying to create a Pattinson-Stewart pregnancy for years at this point, and the rumors have been — and continue to be — wrong.
Life & Style, meanwhile, has been publishing contradictory stories about the pair for weeks, and now hopes the “ready to be parents” angle might be a winner.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the mag’s speculation is 100 percent false.
NOTE: The discourse in the comments section on recent stories about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart has occasionally sunk to nasty personal attacks and ugly language that adds little to the conversation. We’d like our site to be a place where people can show passion while still being civil. Please be respectful of fellow commenters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident