CLAIM: Kristen Stewart “Attacked” By Fans For Cheating on Robert Pattinson
5:54 pm, September 14th, 2012
Kristen Stewart was “forced to hire a personal bodyguard/driver after crazed ‘Twi-Hard’ fans physically attacked her for two-timing lover boy Robert Pattinson,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, “The first attack came when she was exiting an office building in the San Fernando Valley – two young women came running at her, screaming that she was a ‘cheating villainess’ and ‘lying b****.’”
The mag says Stewart rushed to her car, “jumped in and slammed the door shut,” but a group of “vicious girls grabbed the door handles and began rocking the car back and forth. Kristen burst into tears, hit the accelerator and sped away.”
A so-called “source” tells the tab that “the attack really shook her up,” adding, “That’s when she hired her bodyguard/driver – who’s got orders to pull right up to the door of wherever she’s exiting so she can hop in fast!”
Here’s what accurate about the Enquirer story: The spelling of Stewart’s name.
Here’s what inaccurate about the Enquirer story: EVERYTHING ELSE.
There’s not one shred of truth to the story, a source close to Stewart assures Gossip Cop.
We’re told the so-called “attack,” calling her a “cheating villainess,” and “rocking the car” NEVER HAPPENED.
It’s “BS,” reiterates our insider.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z