Kristen Stewart: “I’m Deeply Sorry” for Cheating on My “Love” Robert Pattinson
1:26 pm, July 25th, 2012
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob,” she tells People.
Stewart ends by saying, “I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
Late Tuesday, Gossip Cop reported the bombshell story that something happened between Stewart and Sanders, with a source telling us that Stewart had “made a mistake” and “feels awful.”
The news of Stewart’s indiscretion came to light when Us Weekly published photos of the actress kissing Sanders.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Scott Foley Gets Promoted
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down