Kristen Stewart: “I’m Deeply Sorry” for Cheating on My “Love” Robert Pattinson
1:26 pm, July 25th, 2012
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob,” she tells People.
Stewart ends by saying, “I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
Late Tuesday, Gossip Cop reported the bombshell story that something happened between Stewart and Sanders, with a source telling us that Stewart had “made a mistake” and “feels awful.”
The news of Stewart’s indiscretion came to light when Us Weekly published photos of the actress kissing Sanders.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court