Kristen Stewart: “I’m Deeply Sorry” for Cheating on My “Love” Robert Pattinson
1:26 pm, July 25th, 2012
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob,” she tells People.
Stewart ends by saying, “I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”
Late Tuesday, Gossip Cop reported the bombshell story that something happened between Stewart and Sanders, with a source telling us that Stewart had “made a mistake” and “feels awful.”
The news of Stewart’s indiscretion came to light when Us Weekly published photos of the actress kissing Sanders.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!