Kristen Stewart + Rob Pattinson = Not Pregnant
7:28 pm, July 10th, 2009
We just got morning sickness reading this story about Kristen Stewart. According to NW Magazine in Australia, the same country that gave us Vegemite and “Crocodile Dundee,” “Twilight” star Kristen Stewart is pregnant with co-star Robert Pattinson’s baby. (You read that right.)
NW Magazine, which has the “exclusive” (now and for perpetuity), adds that Stewart was “so worried someone would discover her secret she sent a close pal to buy a pregnancy test kit.”
Even more absurd? The tab says, “because of the timing, she thinks Rob could be the father.” Wow, what can be more embarrassing than finding out you’re not the father of a fictitious baby? Uh, writing this nonsense?
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court