Kristen Bell Sues Hollywood Bar Over Alleged Failure To Pay Profits: Report
6:18 pm, January 26th, 2013
Kristen Bell is among a group reportedly suing L’Scorpion, a Hollywood restaurant and bar that allegedly failed to pay them their rightful portion of profits.
The actress and four other plaintiffs filed their lawsuit against Meridian Restaurant Group on Friday, suing for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty, according to court documents obtained by E! News.
Bell and her co-plaintiffs say they each invested $20,000 in the business in July 2005 and were supposed to receive 5 percent of the profits in return.
They claim L’Scorpion has generated as much as $30,000 in monthly profits since 2006, but that they have not gotten their fair share.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained