Kristen Bell Sues Hollywood Bar Over Alleged Failure To Pay Profits: Report
6:18 pm, January 26th, 2013
Kristen Bell is among a group reportedly suing L’Scorpion, a Hollywood restaurant and bar that allegedly failed to pay them their rightful portion of profits.
The actress and four other plaintiffs filed their lawsuit against Meridian Restaurant Group on Friday, suing for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty, according to court documents obtained by E! News.
Bell and her co-plaintiffs say they each invested $20,000 in the business in July 2005 and were supposed to receive 5 percent of the profits in return.
They claim L’Scorpion has generated as much as $30,000 in monthly profits since 2006, but that they have not gotten their fair share.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet