Kristen Bell Gets Sloth Surprise, Talks Childbirth Plan on “Ellen” (VIDEO)
2:38 pm, January 24th, 2013VIDEO
Kristen Bell got a sloth surprise on Thursday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
Asked if she planned to have a natural childbirth, Bell replied, “I’ve got nothing to prove. No way. I feel like when I arrive at the hospital, I want a glass of whiskey, I want the epidural in my back, and I want to get hit in the face with a baseball bat and wake me up when it’s over.”
Later, DeGeneres brought out a sloth for Bell to feed and admire — and there was another sloth-related surprise in store.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet