Kristen Bell Harassed at Airport, Calls Out Perez Hilton for Posting Paparazzi Photos
7:57 pm, November 7th, 2013
Kristen Bell has had enough of the paparazzi — and the gossip sites that fuel the industry.
The actress was hassled by photographers as she tried to leave LAX airport on Wednesday, getting blinded with camera flashes and peppered with questions.
In fact, the situation was so bad, Bell reportedly took refuge in a restroom as she waited for her ride.
And that still didn’t stop the paps from taunting her when she again tried to make her exit.
But it went from bad to worse on Thursday, when Perez Hilton posted photos from the encounter on his website under the fake guise of actually caring about the star, her personal safety and her private space.
He even tweeted at her, “@IMKristenBell Kristen Bell Begs The Paparazzi To Stop Flashing Her At LAX!” prompting Bell to snap back on Twitter.
“@PerezHilton and yet the only reason they continue to harass is because your site & others buy the pictures :(” wrote Bell in reply.
Earlier this week, Christina Applegate called out Perez for posting paparazzi photos of her daughter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin