Kristen Bell Harassed at Airport, Calls Out Perez Hilton for Posting Paparazzi Photos
7:57 pm, November 7th, 2013
Kristen Bell has had enough of the paparazzi — and the gossip sites that fuel the industry.
The actress was hassled by photographers as she tried to leave LAX airport on Wednesday, getting blinded with camera flashes and peppered with questions.
In fact, the situation was so bad, Bell reportedly took refuge in a restroom as she waited for her ride.
And that still didn’t stop the paps from taunting her when she again tried to make her exit.
But it went from bad to worse on Thursday, when Perez Hilton posted photos from the encounter on his website under the fake guise of actually caring about the star, her personal safety and her private space.
He even tweeted at her, “@IMKristenBell Kristen Bell Begs The Paparazzi To Stop Flashing Her At LAX!” prompting Bell to snap back on Twitter.
“@PerezHilton and yet the only reason they continue to harass is because your site & others buy the pictures :(” wrote Bell in reply.
Earlier this week, Christina Applegate called out Perez for posting paparazzi photos of her daughter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents