Kristen Bell: No Plans to Wed Dax Shepard Until Gay Marriage Legalized
2:46 pm, February 17th, 2012
In an interview with The Advocate, the “House of Lies” star reveals they want to wait until gay marriage is legal throughout the United States.
Bell tells the mag, “The reason we’re not rushing to get married is because I don’t feel appropriate taking advantage of a right that’s denied to my best friends.”
“That’s why we’ve been so hesitant,” she says, explaining, “Dax and I have talked about it a lot, and this issue is very important to both of us. We’re just standing up for what we believe in. Period.”
The actress, who’s been close with Quinto for 13 years and starred with him on “Heroes,” says she’s “wildly proud” of his decision to come out, noting, “He has known exactly who he is since the day I met him.”
Bell also talks about Shepard in the interview, calling him “the most charming, adorable human walking the planet.”
Of course, how could she not love a man who surprised her with a sloth on her birthday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?