Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Wed: Report
10:05 pm, October 17th, 2013
The longtime couple is said to have tied the knot at the Beverly Hills County Clerk Office.
Bell and Shepard reportedly went to just get their marriage license, but ended up taking an employee’s suggestion to wed them right then and there, says TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for confirmation.
Bell and Shepard famously vowed to put off their wedding until gay marriage was legalized in California, a feat that finally happened in June when Proposition 8 was overturned.
Following the end of the ban, the stars celebrated with a Twitter marriage proposal.
The pair, who became engaged in 2010, welcomed daughter Lincoln in March.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'