WATCH: KriStef Brothers Balancing Duo Gets Standing Ovation on First Live AGT
11:24 pm, July 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The KriStef Brothers earned a standing ovation on Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent,” the start of the season 8 quarterfinals.
The sibling balancing duo infuses acrobatic-like moves with a heavy dose of homoerotic humor, a winning combination in the eyes of the judges during the act’s first time performing live at Radio City Music Hall.
The whole panel gave the standing O, with Howie Mandel declaring, “By far the best act of the night so far. Funny, great, entertaining.”
“I gotta say Howie’s right on the money,” said Howard Stern, going on to add, “All of America’s cheering for you, I guarantee it.”
Heidi Klum told the guys, “I don’t want to upset my boyfriend but I do have to say you guys are very hot… Apart from that, you’re really talented.”
And Mel B noted, “Humor aside, you’re both like mini He-Mans. Actually big He-Mans. You’re strong. You’re powerful. I was thoroughly entertained.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank