WATCH: KriStef Brothers Balancing Duo Gets Standing Ovation on First Live AGT
11:24 pm, July 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The KriStef Brothers earned a standing ovation on Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent,” the start of the season 8 quarterfinals.
The sibling balancing duo infuses acrobatic-like moves with a heavy dose of homoerotic humor, a winning combination in the eyes of the judges during the act’s first time performing live at Radio City Music Hall.
The whole panel gave the standing O, with Howie Mandel declaring, “By far the best act of the night so far. Funny, great, entertaining.”
“I gotta say Howie’s right on the money,” said Howard Stern, going on to add, “All of America’s cheering for you, I guarantee it.”
Heidi Klum told the guys, “I don’t want to upset my boyfriend but I do have to say you guys are very hot… Apart from that, you’re really talented.”
And Mel B noted, “Humor aside, you’re both like mini He-Mans. Actually big He-Mans. You’re strong. You’re powerful. I was thoroughly entertained.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss