WATCH: Kris Jenner Talks Thanksgiving, Kayne West, Rumors on Tonight Show
12:31 pm, November 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Will Kanye West be joining the Kardashians for Thanksgiving dinner?
According to Kris Jenner, the answer is a big, fat, juicy yes!
“Kanye will be at Thanksgiving dinner,” the family matriarch revealed on Wednesday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
“I hope I have his favorite dish,” she continued, before admitting that she doesn’t yet know what it is. “I have to make a call.”
“They’re really happy, and when your kids are happy, you’re happy,” she said.
Going on to lament the tabloid rumor mill, the “momager” said, “One week you’ll read that they’re not together, they’re fighting terribly, Scott doesn’t know who his kids are. It’s the rumor of the week.”
“I don’t know how these things get started,” the reality star said. “The first time I heard this, I never watched the show and didn’t know who Honey Boo Boo was.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?