WATCH: Kris Jenner Talks Thanksgiving, Kayne West, Rumors on Tonight Show
12:31 pm, November 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Will Kanye West be joining the Kardashians for Thanksgiving dinner?
According to Kris Jenner, the answer is a big, fat, juicy yes!
“Kanye will be at Thanksgiving dinner,” the family matriarch revealed on Wednesday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
“I hope I have his favorite dish,” she continued, before admitting that she doesn’t yet know what it is. “I have to make a call.”
“They’re really happy, and when your kids are happy, you’re happy,” she said.
Going on to lament the tabloid rumor mill, the “momager” said, “One week you’ll read that they’re not together, they’re fighting terribly, Scott doesn’t know who his kids are. It’s the rumor of the week.”
“I don’t know how these things get started,” the reality star said. “The first time I heard this, I never watched the show and didn’t know who Honey Boo Boo was.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'