WATCH: Kris Jenner Talks Thanksgiving, Kayne West, Rumors on Tonight Show
12:31 pm, November 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Will Kanye West be joining the Kardashians for Thanksgiving dinner?
According to Kris Jenner, the answer is a big, fat, juicy yes!
“Kanye will be at Thanksgiving dinner,” the family matriarch revealed on Wednesday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
“I hope I have his favorite dish,” she continued, before admitting that she doesn’t yet know what it is. “I have to make a call.”
“They’re really happy, and when your kids are happy, you’re happy,” she said.
Going on to lament the tabloid rumor mill, the “momager” said, “One week you’ll read that they’re not together, they’re fighting terribly, Scott doesn’t know who his kids are. It’s the rumor of the week.”
“I don’t know how these things get started,” the reality star said. “The first time I heard this, I never watched the show and didn’t know who Honey Boo Boo was.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?