WATCH: Kris Jenner Talks Thanksgiving, Kayne West, Rumors on Tonight Show
12:31 pm, November 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Will Kanye West be joining the Kardashians for Thanksgiving dinner?
According to Kris Jenner, the answer is a big, fat, juicy yes!
“Kanye will be at Thanksgiving dinner,” the family matriarch revealed on Wednesday’s “Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”
“I hope I have his favorite dish,” she continued, before admitting that she doesn’t yet know what it is. “I have to make a call.”
“They’re really happy, and when your kids are happy, you’re happy,” she said.
Going on to lament the tabloid rumor mill, the “momager” said, “One week you’ll read that they’re not together, they’re fighting terribly, Scott doesn’t know who his kids are. It’s the rumor of the week.”
“I don’t know how these things get started,” the reality star said. “The first time I heard this, I never watched the show and didn’t know who Honey Boo Boo was.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court