Kris Jenner Talk Show “Kris” Getting Test Run This Summer
2:31 pm, January 28th, 2013
Kris Jenner’s talk show is on the way.
The Kardashian matriarch’s daily one-hour chat fest “Kris” will get a test run on Fox-owend stations in certain markets this summer.
“This is something I have wanted to do all my life so it’s definitely a dream come true!” said Jenner in a statement. “I can’t wait for this new adventure to begin.”
Gossip Cop first confirmed the “momager” had plans for a talk show last October.
“The latest adventures, successes and disappointments surrounding the extensive Kardashian and Jenner family fill entertainment magazines and create daily online headlines,” said Twentieth TV executive Stephen Brown in a statement.
He added, “At the center of this fascinating empire is Kris Jenner – a dedicated mom and a successful business woman. Whether offering real advice to her family or sharing personal moments with viewers, Kris is honest, compelling, entertaining, and unscripted – all excellent qualities for a daytime talk show host.”
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court