CLAIM: Kris Jenner Helped Sell Kim Kardashian & Ray J Sex Tape
6:23 pm, August 10th, 2012
Kris Jenner facilitated the sale of the Kim Kardashian-Ray J sex tape for $10-15 million, claims HollywoodLife, combining its two favorite hobbies: Stealing a story and pulling “facts” out of thin air.
According to the webloid’s “exclusive,” Jenner was the one who “urged [Kardashian] to sign off” on the controversial video.
“The Kardashians made well over $10-15 million off the tape and it got them the empire and life they currently enjoy,” explains a so-called “source” for the site.
Funny, but this whole story seems awfully familiar.
Maybe that’s because RadarOnline already wrote all about Jenner having “brokered” the sex tape sale — a bogus story that Gossip Cop busted.
As usual, though, HollywoodLife didn’t just copy another site’s story — the shameless blog somehow managed to make it even worse, citing the totally fabricated “$10-15 million” figure.
It’s getting to the point where the only people more EXPOSED than HollywoodLife are the sex tape stars themselves.
Regardless, the story of Jenner engineering the sex tape sale is STILL not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?