CLAIM: Kris Jenner Helped Sell Kim Kardashian & Ray J Sex Tape
6:23 pm, August 10th, 2012
Kris Jenner facilitated the sale of the Kim Kardashian-Ray J sex tape for $10-15 million, claims HollywoodLife, combining its two favorite hobbies: Stealing a story and pulling “facts” out of thin air.
According to the webloid’s “exclusive,” Jenner was the one who “urged [Kardashian] to sign off” on the controversial video.
“The Kardashians made well over $10-15 million off the tape and it got them the empire and life they currently enjoy,” explains a so-called “source” for the site.
Funny, but this whole story seems awfully familiar.
Maybe that’s because RadarOnline already wrote all about Jenner having “brokered” the sex tape sale — a bogus story that Gossip Cop busted.
As usual, though, HollywoodLife didn’t just copy another site’s story — the shameless blog somehow managed to make it even worse, citing the totally fabricated “$10-15 million” figure.
It’s getting to the point where the only people more EXPOSED than HollywoodLife are the sex tape stars themselves.
Regardless, the story of Jenner engineering the sex tape sale is STILL not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help